The Apple Farm
The Apple Farm is located between Cahir and Clonmel in Co. Tipperary. Apples have been grown in this area for hundreds of years, and since 1968 we have been planting more orchards to increase our supply. As well as apples, we grow pears, plums, sweet cherries, strawberries and raspberries. We also have a Camping and Caravan Park on the farm, open from May to September annually. On the farm we also make juices, and depending on the time of year you will find us making apple juice, mixed juices using our other fruits, sparkling juices and lemonades, and cider of course, all of which you can try when you call. And did I mention the dried apple slices? We make these too.
We sell directly to the public from our farm shop, where visitors are always welcome.
- Blas na hÉireann – Chefs Choice award for cider vinegar: 2017
- McKenna’s Guide “Best in Ireland”: 2002 – 2017
- Irish Food Writers Guild – Lifetime achievement award: 2012
- Good Food Ireland – Producer of the year: 2012
- Euro-toques Awards – Producer award: 2009
- UK National Fruit Show – Best International Apple Juice: 2005